My Family

My Family
Smile, God loves you

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Trinity my Old Lady

Yesterday, Trinity helped me with my storytelling program.  Trinity, my granddaughter, played the part of an old lady who loved to pick flowers.  She caught a small leprchaun and demanded his gold.  Of course he tricks her and the other children help with the trick.  The kids laughed along with her.  I told a story where the fox suffered a bad tummy ache.  His groaning had the children laughing out loud.  I love to see the children enjoying themselves.  We had some 13 year olds who seemed to enjoy themselves which was Great.  One adult joined us and he called out at the end,  "It's good to see children learning new stuff.  Glad that they are at the library."

What a wonderful reassurance that he enjoyed the stories.  I have about six branches left to tell the spring stories.  Thank God for an opportunity to tell stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment