My Family

My Family
Smile, God loves you

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Wow! What A Great Summer!

Blessings have been pouring down on me.  I have a new car, a Saturn Vue and it's Prussian Blue....I taught the World of Puppetry for Tarrant Community College and the classes were GREAT!  I told stories at the Flower Mound Public Library and it was a blast.  Oh, and I got paid!  My biggest surprise was to be casted in a live play, "A View From The Bridge" to be at Rose Marine Theater.  I am so excited.

My blog may have to wait a long time for another post but I will try to post more often...  We took a new family picture so I have to update my blog.  I'm planning a story concert for the last of July or the first of August.  I'm looking for a place. 

God is good all the time and all the time God is good.

My verse for the rest of the year.  Psalm 73:26  "my health may fail, and My spirit may grow weak, but GOD remains the strength of my heart; HE is mine FOREVER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment